Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Life For Me In Sydney, Australia.

It's 8th of April today, but I'm going to start everything from 1st April 2011, it's April Fools Day, hmm, it's a special day for lots of people, but it's a very very special day for me, a day that my life's going to change. It's 7am in the morning, guess where am I? I'm at KLIA International Airport, and I'm going to Sydney, Australia to begin my new life. The flight to Sydney is 9am in the morning, reached there and had my breakfast with my family. I'm gonna miss everyone here. Was wondering, when will be the next time I'm going to eat with my family? It will probably be months later. I'm going to Sydney with one of my cousin, Danny. We're gonna study and work in Sydney. It will be the tough beginning for us, but I believe we're going to make it! 

Time to board the plane!Check-in and board the plane, took some photos while I'm on the way in.





Took a 8 hours flight and finally, I've arrived Sydney International Airport. I like the weather here, it's always around 20-17 degree celsius. The first thing we did was, go home and unpack everything! Took a long time to unpack all our things and went to bed after that. 

The second day, woke up early in the morning and went for a walk around the city.

This pretty old building is St. Andrew's Church! I love the design, Classic!!!


Chinatown in Sydney, it's just 5 minutes away from my house! :D


Bought some food home then went to cousin Daniel's house. His house is just so comfortable. A view of the city from his balcony.
 Went home for sleep after that.


On 3th April, it's the third day I'm in Sydney. 
Photos of myself before I left my house.


Went to school to set up my stuffs in the afternoon then head down to the bank to register a bank account. After that, went to Vodafone to register a cellphone plan and I got my new iPhone 4!


Time for coffee! I got nothing much to  do already, went to the coffee shop below my house, had a cup of ice coffee and a piece of 3-Cheese-Puff. It's freaking nice! I'm loving it~!
I'm gonna skip the 4th to 7th day in Sydney because there's nothing much to talk about.

It's my 8th day in Sydney already, had 2 interviews in the afternoon for today. Hope I can get a job by tomorrow. The pay for part time job here is high enough for me to get a branded a month! XD I'm so gonna work hard for what I want! School will be starting on 11th April. Hope everything just keep going on smoothly..
Well, I'm gonna stop things here, I'm going out to party tonight! Will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment