Sunday, April 10, 2011

8th April 2011 Civic Hotel Underground Club, Volar.

Went to the club partying after I updated my previous post. Civic Hotel is the place I went. It's not just a hotel! There's a very classy underground club there! Volar. There will be event there almost every Friday. The clubs here are really better than any clubs I went. The sound system is just perfect!
This is Civic Hotel, I grabbed this photo from Google. :x

The signboard of the club.

This is the event I went with my cousins and friends.

Had lots of fun there, and had quite a lot of drinks too. Long Island and Vodka with Lemon Lime are just nice. Kinda blur after drinking. Hmm, the weird thing about the club is, I don't really see much Caucasians there, most of the people partying are Asians. But the crowd is still good. I seriously love the musics there! No photos of Volar. It was too crowded so I didn't take any photos of it. >.< I'm going back there again on the next Friday! Probably will gonna have more fun because there will be more people going. 

That's all for the day, noting much to write already. Will update again soon~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment