Saturday, March 26, 2011

26/3/2011 I'm back to my hometown, Port Dickson!

Hmm, it's been a long time since the last time I updated my blog! 
Woke up early in the morning and head back to my hometown Port Dickson, it's a part of Negeri Sembilan that are next to Malacca. It takes 3 hours driving time from J.B to P.D.
Took some photos in the car while I'm on the way back!  





Went shopping around at Jusco @ Seremban. Bought a Ermenegildo Zegna's shade. It really costs me a bomb. I know it's expensive, but I just can't resist the temptation! Ain't gonna tell the price. This is it!

Daddy came to fetch me after I bought my shades. Surprisingly, he came fetching me with his Nissan Fairlady 350Z. I really like this car a lot, but he refused to let me drive! :( He don't believe me that I won't speed.




There's a part of the car, I find it really cool, lols! These box thing covered with LV designs is a pair of woofers! The sound system is really nice! 



 Took photos of myself in the car with my new shades! :P



 Finally! I'm here at the place where I'm going to sleep at! Legend Water Chalet! Nice an awesome place! It's really very relaxing here! The first and second photos are taken from Google.


Checked in and rush to my room!
The room is quite far away from the lobby! but it's okay, they got drivers to send you to your room!



 You can get to see the seawater through the glass on the floor, but no worries, it won't break :)







 It's me at the balcony! :)

Took a short rest in my room then went to my cousin, Wendy's Wedding Buffet Dinner. Took some photos with love ones!


Me and Rebecca.



Me and Danny.

 
 Me and Wendy.


 I'm gonna stop here, that's all for today, the main wedding dinner will be tomorrow, will update soon! :)
[This is the life I used to had and someone like the current me is who I used to be, I'm gonna make things better than before!]

No comments:

Post a Comment