Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Second Day of CNY

Nothing much for day-time, stay at home and watch TV from afternoon till night. Was wondering what should I have for dinner, then mummy says she wants to go Tebrau Jusco to shop. I said okay and we went there around 7pm. Nothing much there so I went to take a look at Guess and Topman, nothing I like in Guess, but I saw a sweater that I like in Topman, it's the last piece and currently having 60% discount, without thinking much, I bought it ! :D I never take any photo of the sweater because I'm lazy :X


Hmm, dinner at The Manhattan. Kinda crowded there, but all I know is, I love the Fish and Chips there! Actually I don't know there's an outlet at Tebrau Jusco. Normally I had it at the outlet in Marina Square in Singapore. That's like the only outlet I know =.= . Ordered my all time favorite, Fish and Chips and Ice Lemon Tea. Another Shrimp My Olio for my sis and mummy. 

The Manhattan.








Me and my lovely family.


After my dinner, same thing as the previous 2 days, meet up with Luke and the rest, head down to Eden, The ZON to drink and club again~

No comments:

Post a Comment