Head down to City Square with Luke AGAIN! Everyday CS ! Really don't know what to do there anymore, but really got no where else to go. Went meeting Raven at Starbucks. And Xiao Jia came to pass me something. It's a gift from her. Finally I got my birthday card from Raven. :) No worries, I'll take care of it, can see that she spent a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to do it.
♥Java Chips is Loved! ♥
Me.
Raven.
Luke.
Around 5pm, Vivienne came to meet me, she wants to watch movie, so we go for movie around 6pm. Raven and Luke went home. We watched Green Hornet. That movie really LMAO! It's a nice funny movie. :D Worth watching!
The Green Hornet.
After movie, nothing else to do, the both of us went home. I take a rest at home for awhile and Luke came to meet me again. And there we go again~Eden, The ZON. -_- Drink drink drink!






No comments:
Post a Comment