Monday, February 7, 2011

First Day of CNY

Woke up around 2pm in the afternoon, went to City Square with family, had our lunch at Season. As usual, I had my favorite Black Pepper Seafood Pasta. :D

 After lunch, Xiao Fei came to meet me. Walk around there for awhile and I went to the toilet, guess who I met in the toilet? Lols, it's Aaron and Paul! We took some photos in the toilet.


Photos of myself.


Photos taken with Aaron and Paul.




After that I meet up with Edison at Starbucks, long time never see him, but he's still handsome as usual, he treat me one of my favorite drink. Chit chat and slack at Starbucks for some time. Edison needs to go to somewhere else, so he sent me home.

Mango and Passion Fruit Smoothie.

Me and Edison.


Mc Donald for my dinner at home! While I'm eating half way, Kent came to my house to look for me, after my dinner, we head down to Eden, The ZON, Second night of clubbing for me, went to Cabana for awhile, I feel kinda bored there, so I went to Dolce to meet Luke, Wan Xiang and their friends, get to know lots of new friends there and had a lot of fun, drank more than the previous night, very blur and dizzy, but after resting for some time, I felt better.  All of us go for supper after club. Went home to sleep around 5am.

That's all for my first day of CNY, Honestly, it's just like a normal weekend... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment