Chinese New Year Eve, Had Reunion Lunch first before Reunion Dinner, my beloved aunt cook a lot of nice dishes.
Here are the food! :D
Fish.
Chicken.
Vege & Beancurd.
Abalones.
Shark Fin Soup.
Prawns.
Abalones & Scallops.
After lunch, went down town to meet up with Andre and his gf, then went to Gucci @ Paragon to help Wendy buy her Gucci Tote, then went to pass her the bag and chit chat for awhile, she's going to the airport for plane to fly back to Ipoh, so I'm going home for my Reunion Dinner. Had steamboat with family at home. I wanted to go PowerHouse after dinner, but mummy wants to go back to JB, so I got no choice but to go back JB with her, back to JB, meet up with Luke then head down to Cabana with the rest of my friends.
Took some photos with Yao Yao.
Had quite lots of liquor and end up half-drunk walking around like a zombie. But it's really fun for that day. :)
Took some photos of myself after club, my blur blur face !













No comments:
Post a Comment