Went down town with Xiao Hei and Alvin today after my dinner. Get to know a new friend, Pearlyn ! :D
Today's a rainy day, started raining since morning till now, it's 4am, just got home not long ago and I'm preparing to go to my Lala-Land ~
Just a simple update for today, a simple day, Went down town with Xiao Hei and Alvin today after my dinner. Get to know a new friend, Pearlyn ! :D We went for pool with Samantha and her friend [Don't know what name] at Cineleisure. After 1 hour of playing pool, we head down to Choa Chu Kang to meet up with Andre and the rest. Had our supper at 302 Coffee Shop. Then we slack at the stupid voideck nearby. Some stupid people staying upstairs find us making noise, they reported police, but too bad ~ when the police come we're already preparing to leave. Xia Suay la cannot catch us. -.-
Hmm, although it's just slacking around with my friends, I'm feeling very happy already. I like the feeling of everyone gather together, chit-chat, do stupid things and have fun together. I hope things can always be like this, but I just can't change what's coming next :(
Chinese New Year is coming, I hope I can have a Happy CNY, I don't want things to end up like my birthday, Christmas or New Year Count Down.. Sucks to the max !
That's all for today, not going work tomorrow, I'm going to see doctor! I'm going to my Lala-Land now~Nights everyone! :)
[ I'm satisfied with what I have now instead of asking for more. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment