Sunday, January 30, 2011

29th January 2011

It's finally Saturday, raining heavily in the early morning, prepare nicely and head down to Straits View Hotel to attend my cousin's wedding. Photos taken at the banquet are still with the photographer. Will post it up when I get them. But I took some photos with my lousy phone. :) 


2 of the dishes ! I love them !!! 



They got these candies for all the guests! Nice la! 


Family singing a song for the newly weds.


Me and my beloved cousin, Rebecca. 


Photos of myself. :D






After the banquet, I rushed down to City Square to meet Ivan to go back to Singapore. We're attending Fashion Rhythm Event at Azzura Beach Club ! :D



It's a fun fun night ! Party till 6am in the morning then head back home to sleep! Battle all night long and had lots of fun with friends, I'm happy that we can still have so much fun even we're not in the same crew anymore. We still battle for each other and stuffs. I love this feeling! But THE DAY is getting closer each day. Sigh. I'll treasure all the moments with all of you while I still can. :(

2 comments:

  1. good picture~^^
    wow~~the food!!><
    i feel hungry~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WHAT'S WITH THAT FISH!

    -skyeong

    ReplyDelete