Friday, January 28, 2011

Recently..

This is the current me. Shag like a zombie, Look so fucking pale, Super big difference than before!!! I need to stop this from continuing. Will be sleeping early from now on. :( I want my "Human" lifestyle back. No matter I'm happy or sad, I prefer remaining silence like now. :)


Life is kinda interesting recently, I'm so back into my Hardstyle Shuffle thing like before, going crazy about it again, totally addicted! Can't stop listening to Hardstyle musics instead of Electro. xD I heard some people says Shuffle is outdated, IT'S NOT! HARDSTYLE WILL NEVER DIE! AS LONG AS THE MUSIC EXISTS, THE DANCE WILL BE AS WELL!


I found 2 pictures while finding my new wallpaper, they shown what I wanna say! :D



Tomorrow will be a busy day, but it will also be a fun day. Will update more soon! Sorry that I didn't update recently. >.<

【 The time is getting nearer everyday, All I can do is stand still and face the fact. Sometimes, the person that leave hurts more than the person that being left behind, but the person being left, will never understand how much it hurts...】

No comments:

Post a Comment