In my journey of life, I've been dropped half way between two routes. One route will takes me to the destination called Love and the other to the destination called Studies. Now, I'm asked to choose one. One, just one.. Love is not just the love between me and the girl I love, but also the love for my family and friends. I'll have to move to somewhere else if I choose studies. I don't like the feeling of separating with my love ones. :(
This is where the twist lies. If I end up thinking from my heart, I will choose Love and if I from mind I will choose Studies. I just can't make my decision.. I'm thinking something like, if I choose Studies, for a better future, will people that I care and I love remember me after I leave this place? Will I able to reach my target successfully? Sigh. I really don't know what to do now.
Recently, I'm also facing lots of problems with my family. Having [World War] almost everyday. They care for me and they love me, so am I, but the point is, they over care. I need my freedom as well. I'm sick of being controlled by people.
As for my love life, I'm not taking any further steps anymore, I'm afraid of lots of things, I'll just let things remain like this till the right time. I'm tired. :(
Anyway, there are also lots of Happy Moments recently, I'll update them real soon when I'm free at home! I'm bored and stuck in my office now, all I'm gonna do is, continue thinking and vexing! I hope I can make myself the best decision real soon.
[ Hold it before it flies away, Treasure before it's too late.]

No comments:
Post a Comment