I'm still feeling so lost, and I still don't know what to do, I hope there's someone who can guide me and tell me what is the best for me. How long will I stuck here like this? How much time is left for me to think? Do I have a third choice? Or, can I don't make any move and just let things remain like before? Sigh.
For now, I wanna treasure all those who are good to me. I don't ask for much, to my love ones, you don't have to do anything big to make me happy, 2 simple and easy things are enough to make me smile. The 2 simple things are [Care] & [Understanding].But such simple things aren't really that simple, lots of people can't do it, it's not they don't want is because they can't. Maybe they never experience before or they aren't mature enough I think. Well, can't blame. Everything takes time. I'm not saying someone, but I'm saying some people that I cared so much. No matter friends or family or whoever is it.
Memories from the past is the thing that taught me all these.
That's it for today. Will update my recent activities with love ones soon. :)
[ Love is the reason why Hatred exists.]
[Realize your mistakes from your memories in the past, then learn the right thing from your mistakes.]



No comments:
Post a Comment