Thursday, January 13, 2011
My blog is dying !
Just got home from training and going to sleep soon,
But my blog is dying soon! Gonna update with lots of new stories soon!
Just got my blog customize by a very nice friend! Chermaine ! Haha. Thanks Chermaine for the help.
Life's been going great recently. But not all the times.
For the time being, all I can say for now is, I feel nothing but happy :)
But I'm facing some health problem as well :( Medical checkup soon!
Someone I never expect to be special became so important and special to me now, I seriously don't wanna lose that person! :D
I don't care how people talk bad about me or what they do to me behind my back, just don't any of you get near my love ones or I'll fucking tear you guys into pieces.
Don't believe? You're welcome to try me :)
That's all for now!
More updates will be coming real soon!
Nights !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment