Monday, December 13, 2010

12/12/10 Shop+Slack+Eat+Club+Dance+Battle+Own = Nice!!!

Woke up late at around 1pm,
Had lunch and went meeting Zhong to go town,
Took a photo of myself in the bus,

Went shopping at ION Orchard,
Bought 3 men shirts from G2000,

Pink, Black and Grey ! XD
Finally got my size,
The smallest size,
14half / 32!
Went to Cotton On after I bought my shirts,
It's Xiao Zhong's time to shop,
He bought 2 nice T shirts,
Then we went to Cineleisure an slacked around there till night,
Alan and Louis came too,
Had our dinner at Old Town,
Then we make our move to the Clarke Quay,
Meet up with David, Ricky, Angelica and the rest outside Zirca,
Bought our tickets for the event at Rebel,
We entered at around 9pm,
Only the few of us inside,
Dancing and playing around the dance floor,

After awhile,
The party started,
And our battles started :D
Had so much fun,
Owned lots of people,
Get to know more friends,
Crew mates! Our dance improved lots! XD
I also get to know someone I never expect to know, Carrie :)
Till 5am, the party ended,
Went slacking at Mc Donald and the rest,
Then I went back with Carrie.
Reach home at 7am+ in the morning,
Had my breakfast and went to bed.
Wonderful day,
I love my friends, my crew and everyone special to me!
Looking forward for the event on 23th of December at Zirca!!!
I Love 【Stereo Love】 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment