Sunday, December 19, 2010

【Long Post for a few Days】

16/12/10
Trip to Singapore Flyer
For the first time !
Finally, I get on the Singapore Flyer with my girl,
First time for her too ! 
Took lots of photos,
The scenery can kill my eyes -_- 
So damn nice!
                                                                      Our tickets! :D












Half an hour in the cabin,
Time flies and 1 round is over -_-
Went sitting at the seaside for awhile,
Then went home!
Its a Happy Happy Night! :) 
Can see that my girl is really happy, as long as I see you smile, I'll smile :)


18/12/2010
Back to JB with Alan !
Went back to JB at night with Alan,
Mummy fetch us back,
Went Cabana straight after changing at home,


I never been here for 2 months!!! 
Raymond the manager stopped working there :(
But the rest of the workers and bouncers still remember me! XD
A bottle of Johnie Walker's Black Label,


My all time favorite :)
Lots of my friends came!
Had so much fun!
Long time never see u guys! >.<
Too bad some of them are not there :(
Hmm, Club ends at 3am,
Went supper with Jay as well,
Then went home sleep.
Its a fun fun night !


19/12/2010
Back to SG, Out with Sweetie!
Woke up at 1pm+
Went out with Alan to City Square,
Wanted to go to the new mall, KSL 
But CS is easier for us to go back to SG,
Went eating at Shushi King!
The both of us eat so damn much, 
Our bill is like, RM82.45 -_-
We ordered more than this,
but I forgot to take the photo =.= 
Back to SG after meal,
Went meeting my sweetie at Causeway Point :)
Some piggy is hungry! but she feels like eating ice-cream,
So we went to Swensen to for ice-creams!
Meri-Mint for me and Celebrity Brownies for sweetie :)
I grab the photos from some other websites,
Quite sucky -_-


After our ice-creams,
Walking here and there at Causeway Point and chit chat around the neighbourhood till evening,
Then sweetie wants to go Starbucks for a drink,
Her Caramel thingy~I don't know whats the name! =.=
Slack around again at there till dinner time,
Had my dinner,
Sent sweetie home then I went home as well.
Quite tired day because my stupid legs are having blisters :(
But I'm happy! :)


[Happy life for just you and me, I don't want anything to change.]
[I don't care what people say about me behind me, just say whatever you people want, as long as I'm happy, gossipers and backstabbers mean nothing to me :)]


Yay!
Christmas is coming!
24th my sweetie girl is coming my house for dinner! XD 
Wahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment