Emo whole day sia!
Think think think,
going crazy -.-
just gonna update a short post now,
as usual,
Work till evening,
but no school,
so went home change eat bath~
thn meet up with Xiao Zhong @ Lot one,
Wanted to go sing k,
but reach there liao no mood to sing so just went eating at McDonald,
after that went under my house to slack,
stupid zhong bring his baby girl and i'm just like a super bright light bulb -.-
Kiss from the beginning till the end,
then zhong says he wanna drink,
I accompany him drink,
bought a small Bacardi Superior and coke,
and he only drink few cups -_-
I never drink since so long liao,
feel kinda weird when I drink >.<
Me and my sleepy blur face -.-
Sian la,
Called someone and heard something that make me feel so fucked up to the max,
but there's nothing I can do,
Sigh,
Oversea call back to Msia and talked to Ikko for awhile,
And we talked about some lame childish kids that keep spitting craps here and there,
As she said,
[Ignore them,Just kids trying to act mature :)]
I like this sentence,
I'll continue with another 3 words at the back,
[We fuck care! :)]
Thanks for comforting me,
Best friends forever! :)
I just realized I posted a lot of weird posts last night when I'm blur and sleepy =.=
Zzz.
I just realized I posted a lot of weird posts last night when I'm blur and sleepy =.=
Zzz.
My life is wonderful now,
but some how there's a crack there already,
I hope it will go off and let me continue my nice life.. >.<
【If time can reverse, I won't let everything start at the beginning, so that things won't end up this way..】





No comments:
Post a Comment