Sunday, September 26, 2010

25/9/10 A day outting with Raven and My Bro 金凉面's Birthday !

Hmm,
Ivan and 67 stayed at my house,
Woke up at 2pm+,
Changed and left for lunch at somewhere near Pelangi Plaza,
But I never take any food because I'll be meeting Raven for lunch and dinner!
Reached CS at 5pm,
Meet up with Raven and went for food!
Went to Loli's shop to meet him and change my iPhone cover as well ! XD
Loli keep showing us the Magic tricks he learned.Haha.
Me and Raven taking photos nonstop XD



                                                                            Mr.Loli!

                                                                    New iPhone Cover
                                                                    


After that,
Raven went home,
I met up with Ivan and 67again,
Siang was there too,
We slack there till around 10pm and we head towards Cabana to get the table for 金凉面's Birthday.
And around 12am,
The party started,
So crowded,
Few of us finished a bottle of Black Label and 1 Tower of beer within an hour,
Hard Drinker ! XD
Pure Liquor,It taste like shit...-_-
Was kinda dizzy,
Went out to help bringing 金凉面's friends in.
Took a group photo and time's up,
We're gonna throw the birthday boy into the pool outside!
Lols,金凉面 wants Snaki to be thrown in as well,
I throw him into the pool for 4 times XD
Sorry Snaki! Its the birthday boy's wish !
Happy Birthday Cold Noodles!
After all the fun,
We went supper and went home sleep!
Unforgettable happy night ! :D

                                                                      Wet Noodles !XD
                                                                       落汤鸡 金凉面!

[♥Loving you is all I can do♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment