Sunday, September 26, 2010

♥ Finally,You're mine. 26-9-2010 is Loved. ♥

Today,
Went meeting Raven~♥ for lunch and movie,
Had our lunch @ Seasons,


Wall Street for movie,

After movie,
Went having dinner with darling Raven and Bros[BearBear,金凉面 and 刘崎] at Mount Austin,White Room Cafe,
The food there freaking nice!
Took some sweet sweet photos as well~XD




For now,
What I wanna say are,
After all the fucked up past,
Finally I got the courage back to put in this much feelings into someone like before.
Thanks to Raven,
All the emo-ness and hatred are gone,
I admit that I've been kinda playful before,
But not anymore,
Humans do change,
Let the past remains as past,
Not going to think about it anymore,
Forget about those who don't appreciate and treasure,
Allow the one who knows how to appreciate and treasure to step into my heart,
Raven,You are the one. XD
We know each other for years,
But the both of us never thought that this day will come,
The best thing is always infront of me but I'll never get to see it until I get hurt -_-
And now,you've changed my life once again,
Somehow I just fell in love with you and its getting deeper and deeper,
When you told me you need some time,
I've decided to wait,
I waited for you for some time,
Finally,you officially accepted me on 26/9/2010 ! :)
Thanks for the lovely gift,
Darling is really good at drawing :)

Its true that both our past suck,
But it doesn't matter anymore,
We got each other now,
Let's treasure each other like never before,
Be with each other till the end,
No more envying the others around! XD
Lastly,I love you. ~ ♥
26th September 2010 is Loved. ~ ♥

1 comment: