Then started our journey today!
Miki and the rest went to Dhoby Ghaut to check in their hotel rooms,
So me and Raven go seperate ways with them,
Went to have my first meal of the day @ The Malaya Cafe @ 313 Somerset with Raven!
Malacca Chicken Rice Ball ,but its just normal. -_-
After the meal,
We went for movie at Cineleisure !
Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D
This really is a nice nice nice nice nice movie ! XD
Our movie tickets!
Lols,look so funny la!XD
After movie we went walking around,
Took some photos!
Then we went eating desert at ION Orchard !
Raven ~! You look so happy when you see that whole bunch of Chocolate Ice !
Went to One Republic Place to settle my stupid Starhub bill thingy~
Took some photos @ the park outside!
XD
After the bill thing,
We went to Esplanade,
Raven was very excited,
She was stunned by the astonishing scenery there!
The Pubs and Bitro outside Esplanade
Nice Right ?
Raven and the nice nice scenery!
Me~~~~~~~~~~~~!
Okay,
Enough of the scenery,
I'm hungry now!
Lets go Marina Square to have our dinner!
After dinner we took cab to Bugis to take bus back to JB!
Went home to do some chores and change my smelly clothes away~
Jasper came and fetch me and Raven to The Zon,
Then meet up with Niki,
Tried to bring them into Cabana,
But our plan failed,
Too many police there,
So we went Roost for tea.
After that we went Avenue with Paul and the rest,
Drink and had a lot of fun,
I'm drunk dead and I did a lot of silly actions,
So damn freaking embarassing !!!
The best pict of the night !
After all those fun yet embarassing moments,
I sent Niki and Raven to the cab and they went home~
I was dragged into Cabana and did more silly things for my friends to laugh at me -_-
Doesn't matter la~
I don't mind doing silly stuffs to make people around me happy ! :D
Till here then,
I'm really freaking happy !!!!
[ ♥ No matter how long it takes to be with you,I'm willing to wait,You are just way too special to me!What ever I did for you,I just wanna see you smile,I love you ♥ ]




























请问那个夜景是在哪里的?很美勒..我也想去看看..
ReplyDeletevisited...=) nice bloggie~
ReplyDelete鼻鼻~在新加波~
ReplyDeleteSherene~Thanks ! XD
噢、
ReplyDelete原来晚上酱美の啊、
我都不知道也、
找一天我也要去了、^^