Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31/8/10 Happy Birthday to Malaysia! :D

Its Malaysia's National Day today!!!
But too bad~I'm in Singapore..
As usual,work !!!
Sian~~~


Working is just too boring !!!
So I MSN using eBuddy with friends xD





Me and Ann are too bored,so we did something stupid~haha,Exchange names! XD

 
Looks like no one is doing their job ! =X

 I'm too bored~So I took a photo of myself as well~ 
 
Look so weird@@

Finally,its 6pm~Time for school~!
Bored~ I'm feeling tired.. :(
Keep on looking at my watch while I'm in the lecture.

 
>.< Lecture ends at 10pm,but its only 7.50pm..

I'm falling asleep already!!! 
But when the topic we're learning finished,its only around 8.15pm,
I thought the lecturer is going to teach a new topic,
But~! 
She ends the lecture at 8.15pm and everyone goes home after that~ YAY!!!
XD

I reach home around 9pm,I took a quick bath and left home to meet my good friend Kiki for dinner.
We had dinner at 302 Coffee House near Choa Chu Kang MRT Station.
My beloved Fried Fish Noodles!>.<
After dinner,we slack around there and chat for some time,
Then,Kiki took cab home,
I bought an ice-cream and I sit down at the park and slowly finish it up.
Back home at around 12am.
Chat with Raven in MSN again~XD
 Started updating my blog after Raven go offline.
Finally,I'm done!
Time to sleep~
Goodnight~!
[Let everything remains like this first,till the right time come.  :)]


1 comment: