Today is a bad bad bad day!
Woke up at 5.15am and left house at 5.30am,
And started my journey back to Singapore by bus,
Queued for 1hour+ just to get on the stupid bus,
At the same time,I had butterflies in my tummy!
Sick and tired :(
Around 8am,
I finally reach Kranji MRT Station,Singapore,
I met my friend Hua Wei while I'm topping up my EZ-Link Card,
We board the same train,
He's on his way to school,but I'm on my way home to sleep!
Called my colleague,Louis and asked him to help me get urgent leave for today.
Reached home at 9am,
Took medicines and sleep all the way till 5.15pm!
@@ Its been so long ago since I last slept for such long time.
Then I cooked myself a plate of simple fried rice with a fry egg XD
Left home at 6pm for school~~~
Genetics Class today!
Dr.Dhamo late for class again,
During the lecture,
I'm too bored,
So I took some pics ! XD
Lecture 3, Mendelian
After taking these photos I continue listening to the lecture.
Lols~
Times flies,its 10pm already!
The end of the class,
Yay! Time for everyone to go home!
I'm back at home around 11pm,
Took my dinner and started studying >.<
Trying to remember what I've learned during my Biology class~
MSN-ing with Auntie Leven at the same time~ XD
Tired Tired Tired~
It's time to sleep!
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Goodnight everybody :)
[Treasure the moments with love ones before its too late,Hoping for the impossible to be possible.]
No comments:
Post a Comment