Sunday, August 29, 2010

29/8/2010 Happy Day ! XD

Outting !XD
Went meeting Auntie Leven today at City Square's Starbucks and she created this blog for me !
At the same time that Miki Ki and her boyfriend were there as well,
Miki still the same as before,
Noisy ! =X opps~

                    OMG!I got shock when I saw us wearing the same color of tops and bottoms ! >.<
After that,we went for movie !
Repo Men @@

It's really a damn bloody movie =X
Blood splashing around like water flow =.=
After movie we went eatting at 糖朝~
Met my "Mummy" there and we had a little chat together,
Auntie Leven left around 6pm,
Edison and Chiaki came,
We slack around and meet up with Triovin after that,
Took some pics of my own ~ XD

                                                           Took one with Triovin as well~
After that,
I went 车大炮 with Edison and the rest,
Had so so so so much fun!!!
I never been so happy since so long..
But quarreled with mummy,
Mood Spoiled!
>.<
But I'm still very happy after everything was over.
Here are 3 photos we took at 车大炮,
There rest are still with Jecelyn,
I'll upload when I get them.

I want to be truly happy everyday !
No more fake smiles !
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment