Sunday, August 29, 2010

28/8/2010 Singapore 1 Day Trip,Cabana night.

Woke up at 11.am,
Meet up with Snaki,金凉面,and 小Bear at 1.45pm,
Slacking around City Square till 2pm+
Started our journey to Singapore after that,
                                                   Helping them to fill up their white cards -_-
                                                            Took this photo in the bus!
And reached Singapore,Bugis Street at 3.30pm!
Shop around there till 5p.m and we went ION Orchard ~
And went Esplanade and Marina Bay Sands !
Took some photos!
The night scenery is damn nice~ XD
Too bad we never bring camera or it'll be better!
After that we went back JB and reach Eden,Cabana at 11pm,
And I was busying from 11pm till 12pm+ bringing friends to enter..=.= as usual~
After that I went drinking with my bros and friends,

Left at 2am+ with Edison and the others for supper,
I'm kinda drunk,
While we're on the way home at 4am+
Something bad happened ! =(
ACCIDENT !
A biker banged into our car,
That person was stuck under our car and I really thought we're going to be in a big trouble,
>.< but luckily nothing happens..
Police and the biker's family came,
Ivan and Jack came as well,
Edison and the rest went reporting,
Finally settled everything.
And I had gastric for the whole night too !
:(
It's an unforgettable day !
NO MORE ACCIDENT PLEASE !
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment