Opps!
Over slept this morning!
What a rushy morning~
Haha,but I'm not late for work ! XD
Reached there just in time.
Everyday doing the same thing,
Work Work Work~
Took some photos during lunch hour~
Louis,What are you doing ?!
Stop playing with the talkie!
Me :D
Well,fun is over!
Back to work,MSN with Raven at the same time,@@
Yay! Sunday going for movie!
Work ends!
Its school time again~>.<
Genetic again!
I was falling asleep in the lecture,
I went getting a can of hot coffee from the vending machine,
Its POKKA! =.=
I want BOSS la~
Too bored,
So I take photos again =.=
Its 10pm and its time to go~
Ian came fetching me for dinner,
We went eatting Nasi Lemak at somewhere near NUS,
I don't know whats the name =.=
Here it is! XD
After dinner we went West Coast to have a little chat,
The night scenery there quite nice,
Its super duper windy,
When the wind blows,
I feel no burden,
I don't feel stress and vex~
So damn comfortable!
Thats why I love seaside~
After awhile we went to the McDonald nearby,
Went to the toilet and took a pict~ XD
Thats Ian's head !XD
Okay,its time to go home,
I need to rush the damn essay for Anatomy!
>.<
1000words to go~
Crap,I don't know what to do with it,
The dead line is......Tomorow!!!
Argh~
Rush rush rush~!!!
Thats all for today~ XD
[The best confession will be time,take time to realize everything.Trust yourself and give yourself courage and also another chance for you to go through the risk and get something new in your life.]


No comments:
Post a Comment