Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back to my blogging life once again.

Woops ! Never blog for so long already, my blog is dead months ago. Comp crashed and don't really have much time to blog. But now, I'm back! :)

Yes, I'm back to Singapore & Malaysia already, but I'll be back to Sydney again once I finished my studies here. 
Beautiful sky in JB ! 
Well, Valentines Day had just over, wonder how everyone celebrate such lovely day. Hmm, I went meeting my pals Andre, Xhyrius & Cherine on Valentines Day ! It's been a long time since the last time we went out together like this. Accompanied Andre to get his new boots at Dr.Marten, this rich boy bought his boots for SG$400!!! Took some photos with Cherine while waiting for Andre in the shop !




This faggot take so long to try his shoes ! XD
Went to New York Dessert Cafe for our dinner ! The food are like freaking good ! 
Found this board outside NYDC

Goldmine Cheesecake recommended by Cherine

Cajun Chicken for me & Andre !
Went to play pool after that & we head back home ! It's a simple day, but I'm really happy to have these friends around me. :) 
Oh ya, DJ Eva T's Desire Valentines Special Edition Mixtape is out ! Go listen and download ! Seriously good ! Here's the link ! DJ Eva T - Desire Special Valentine Edition
That's all for now. Will update my blog again soon, not gonna let it dies again ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment