It's really been a long time since I updated my blog. >.< So many things happened recently. But most are bad things. Sigh. Not gonna talk about the bad things.
Fell in love with a really nice song recently, wanna share it to everyone. It's Wedding Dress by Taeyang, but in English version by J.Reyes. Click on the link below to listen to it.
Wedding Dress by J.Reyes.
J.Reyes came to Wow (The new Bamboo) yesterday, but I'm too tired, so I didn't went to see him :(
By the way, I went for photo shooting 2 weeks ago by a really nice photographer, Gredy Xu. The photos below are the photos we took during the shoot.
Letter Et Voyage.
There's actually a story line for the shoot. :) Wanna know who's the photographer is?
Click here ! ---> Gredy the photographer
That's all for now. Not really in a mood for blogging ~ >.<
























Really nice photo-shooting~^^ *thumb up*
ReplyDeleteand I do really know every photo are actually telling me the story...keep it up!!! ^^
can u make me a fansign use the name of this ?>>>john verr pineda<<< tnx and u will share it on facebook.com
ReplyDeleteheres my account chamszee_05@yahoo.com
thank u i will wait that fansign ..i hope you will do that thank you again and god bless you all muah !:) ♥
so beautiful :)
ReplyDelete