Sunday, May 22, 2011

Urban Agent, vOlar & Bamboo!

It's 20th May 2011, today is a very special day ! Received a text from Carmen after I woke up for awhile, we're going to Urban Agent's office ! Why? Because I'm joining their team.  :) Prepared lunch for myself and my cousin Danny who're still in bed. Haha. Nothing much. Roast Chicken with Scramble Egg, I know it's more like breakfast, doesn't matter as long as it fills our tummy. 
Roast Chicken & Scramble Egg with BBQ Sauce >.<

 Okay, finished meal, time to change! Took a bath and dress up :) Take a photo before going out! It's a new day, a new beginning for me in Urban Agent as well :)
:)
Went to meet up with Carmen and head down to the office! Hmm, we took bus there and we talked quite a lot on the way there. Haha. Filled up the registration form and met new people in the office.Okay, now I'm in Urban Agent, Carmen is my team leader and Howin is our manager. Don't know what is Urban Agent? 
This is UrbanAgent! :) http://www.urbanagent.com.au/
Howin gave me 2 free tickets for the Hotcha event @ Bamboo on Saturday. Carmen ask me to go to vOlar at night as well. Head back home for a rest after that. 
This is the event @ vOlar !
When the clock hits 11.15pm, I left home and head down to vOlar. Carmen asked me to wait for her in the club and she'll call me when she's free to introduce me the other promoters, but something really funny happened. 4 girls came to talk to me while I'm waiting for Carmen alone in the club, and they are Elly, Cynthia, Angel and Katie. Cynthia's actually Carmen's best friend and also the organizer in UrbanAgent, BUT~ Cynthia is also my best friend, Timothy's best friend! What a small world right? Had drinks together and talked quite a lot, it's a wonderful night, get to know lots of new people there. After vOlar, me and Cynthia went to meet Timothy when he finished work, then we went to Charlie Chan Bar to meet up with my cousin Danny and Zac for second round of drinking! >.< Went to supper after drinking some beer, and head back home to sleep after supper.


The next day, 21st May 2011, It's Saturday, and it's the day for Hotcha event,

Ah King is my first buyer, meet up with him after dinner and we head down to Bamboo @ Martin Place Bar. Met Cynthia at the entrance when we arrive, but she's busy working so she's not going in yet. Me and Ah King went in for some drinks first, while we're drinking, we met Katie as well. Tequila Shots non stop >.< Hmm, too bad Elly isn't there, or we'll have more fun I think. Get kinda high after few shots, but Timothy and cousin Danny will be coming over after 2am. It's another 2 hours more, but luckily we met Louis and his friends inside, we drank together and had quite some fun. Around 1.30am, I went to V Bar to meet Chloe. I also met Ben there, Ben is a PHD Shuffler in Sydney, we know each other a month ago from a dance battle @ V Bar. And ofcos we had shuffle battle in the dance floor again! XD Chloe is half drunk and her friends are really nice people, everyone are partying like crazy! It's a really really fun night! 2 nights partying non stop~!  Look at the stamps on my hand! :P It's really been a long time since the last time I party so much, well, I miss those time with my love ones in Singapore and Malaysia.
(Top to bottom, Bamboo, vOlar and V Bar) V Bar's stamp sucks -.-
Head back home at 5am and sleep like a pig! Looking forward to next week and wondering will it be even better. :) Before I end this post, take a look at this!
This is the event for 27th May, anyone in Sydney!!! Get ticket from me if you're going! XD
That's all for this post. Gonna sleep now with my favorite song on, Stereo Lve~Let the music flows in my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment