Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's May ! Long long post !

Opps, I don't know which day to start with ! There's a day in the first week of May, I went to have dinner with my best friend in Sydney at a very nice Thai Restaurant, I love Thai food ! my best friend Sohyun, she's a Korean but she loves Thai food as well. I forgot about the name of the restaurant, but seriously, the decoration is really damn nice. Too bad I don't like to carry a camera, so I took all the photos using my phone, hmm, not much photos of it, but still its nice.


Our food! Phad Thai.

Tom Yum.

Sohyun and Me.
Went home and sleep after dinner, few days later, I went walking around the city and I bought a purse from MARCS for mummy as Mother's Day present and a handbag from Armani Exchange for my sister. Gonna post it back for them real soon~

It's dinner time after shopping! Went to meet up with my workmates, Peggy and Ah King. We're going to have Malaysian food for dinner at a very famous Malaysia Restaurant in the city of Sydney name Mamak! It's hundred times better than the mamak stores we have in Malaysia or Singapore, it's a restaurant with real standard. Take a look at the photos and you'll know why.
This is the long queue you have to queue just to have a meal at there!
This is the chef that do the roti, main point! He's a Chinese! And they got neat and tidy uniform!

They got a nice and simple menu as well.
There's really a big difference with the mamak here in Sydney and the mamak in Malaysia. Now take a look at the food we ordered. Seriously, some of the food are really better than those I had in Malaysia.
Nasi Goreng for Ah King.

Roti Tisu for Peggy.

Mee Goreng for me.
Lols! Ah King shows his kungfu with a spoon! He don't wanna take a photo! >.<

Peggy with her roti tisu.
 Hmm, didn't take any photo of myself, head down to Darling Harbour for the first time after I came to Sydney for a month! It's really beautiful......... >.<















This club is located at Darling Harbour, it's really classy, red carpet at the entrance, cool huh? I'm going there this Saturday!
Went for KTV with cousin Danny, he really enjoys his singing. Look at his expression in the photo! LMAO!

Me!
That's all for that day.
Hmm, finally, is time to talk about today, went to David Jones shopping mall with Zac to buy a present for his girl, I love FENDI, that's why I chose a FENDI perfume for him and he bought it for his girl! XD It's AU$ 135.
This is it! Nice right?! XD
The salesgirl gave me a sample of this perfume and a sample of a Versace's perfume as well, it's really nice and cute!

 Here's the Versace one!

After we bought the present, I went to a shop nearby name MESSINI, it's an Australian brand, I bought a scarf there, it really looks like a Burberry one, but it's NOT Burberry. It's MESSINI, but still, it's really nice, the one I bought is the last piece for the design, I saw many people have it on the street, all the time I thought it's Burberry, but it's not. Haha. It cost me a bomb, AU$128, need to stop buying stuffs from now on >.< 
For more info about MESSINI, go to this website: http://www.messini.com.au

It's me with my new scarf~ XD
 Okay, enough of the shopping, time for dinner, went to meet Peggy and Ah King again, Herman suppose to be here, but he got something on so he's not going for dinner with us, we had dinner at the famous Pancake On The Rocks @ Darling Harbour~The food is just nice nice nice!


Devil's Delight

Fisherman's Catch
 Had a simple short walk at Darling Harbour after meal, then head back home for rest. The life here really is better than the life I had in Malaysia or Singapore, no troublemakers, no stupid people with stupid mindset, everyone are just nice to each other. I'm really happy to be here, life's getting better each day, hope things will get even better! :) I'm gonna end this long post here, will update again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment