Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stress,Life sucks! :(



I've been busy working and studying recently,
but it seems like my job can never finish,
more and more things to do everyday.
For studies,
working so hard already,
but there are still things that I don't get to understand,
how am I going to take my mid term test?
Yes! Life sucks but music doesn't !
So stressful that I can only chill myself with musics,
Whatever music it is!
Electro,Trance,House,Club Mix,Sentimental,Oldies and many many more !
Sigh,
Financial crisis for me !
Phone bills are the main source of power to kill me -.-
All my money goes to the bloody phone bills,
I'm not gonna call that much anymore..
Life seems to be more and more stressful..
What can I do to change my situation? T.T
There are even some friends that are so God damn bloody stupid and childish,
Backstabbing here and there,
17-19 years old already but still acting like a kid,
Like I'll even look at you people for a single second..-.-
Can time pass faster?
I wanna finish my studies and go to some where far away from here..
I wanna start my own new life there..
Sigh!
Work hard work hard work hard for it!
Till here then.

1 comment:

  1. buck up buck up buck up!!
    =]
    u still have two good listener wad...
    cheer up la..^^

    ReplyDelete