Vaunt 5 !
For the first time,
Went there with Dayan,9kg and Jason,
Reach there very early and do nothing -.-
I don't smoke !
But I got 3 packets of cigarettes with me ,
Just because I'm 18 -.-
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lols.
Get to know many new friends at there,
Ah Di, Alan, Angelica (The Tecktonik Queen) Wow! o.O
They are electro dancers,
All nice people,
Haha, Happy to know them !
We had battle at the dance floor @ Phuture with some guys as well,
Angelica says my shuffle is GOOD !XP
Happy to hear that sia!
For the first time,
I club without drinking any liquor!!!
Is that a miracle or what?
Well, saw people that are really very good looking and attractive there. (Why JB don't have? =X)
The bad thing about yesterday is,
I left early -.- Fucked up sia~
Battling half-way !!!
Arh~Forget it~
Currently looking forward to Zoukout 10 !
【Once I've made my decision for something, I really don't wanna change the final answer, there are always reasons for me to make a certain decision.】





hey where did u get the vaunt image?
ReplyDeleteGoogle lo~haha~
ReplyDeleteis there any exact web that can see all the picture?
ReplyDeleteis there any exact web find find all the picture?
ReplyDelete