Sorry for the late update,
Its finally 26th of October,
Its the One Month Anniversary for me and my baby girl !
Time flies,
Humans changed,
Things and situations changed as well,
Baby,
Within these years,
Whenever I emo I'll talk to you,
No matter I'm single or attached,
We used to be best friends,
We understand each others so well,
But I really never expect this to happen..
We never go out together for a long time,
But the 28th of August,
We started going out together,
And thats when our love started. XD
We never plan this,
Just somehow the both of us wear the same color,
I was really shocked during the moment I see you =.=
After that time,
We got more and more outings,
We meet up almost everyweek.
Feelings start to grow while time is passing.
On the 26th of September,
We're finally officially together :D
Happiness started to enter my life once again,
And the humanity in me changed.
For all these time,
You never fail to be there for me,
I'm sorry that I got not much time for you baby,
But my heart will always be with you.
Happy First Month Anniversary Darling ~ !
I love you !
Love this photo so much ! XD










很甜蜜哦~~羡慕
ReplyDeleteso sweeeetttt~~~~~
ReplyDeleteWO HEN XIAN MU AR!!!!
;)
that's so romantic... Wish youtwo be happiness forever ^^
ReplyDeleteHaha,Thanks all,
ReplyDelete哎哟,干嘛羡慕啦,每个人都会遇到甜蜜的爱情的啦~
不容易啊~~~
ReplyDeleteD;
不一定的~~~也许会遇到错的人呢
ReplyDelete哎哟~一切随缘~
ReplyDeleteso sweet =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice day for u..n congratulation ya!!
ReplyDeleteBtw,i like the pic the last part :)