Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3/10/10 Simple Day out with Darling and my Buddy ! XD

Had lunch at a Malay Stall @ Stulang Laut with Darling and Luke !
Luke ! ! ! Omg ! ! !
I never see you for so freaking long ! ! !
Issshhh >.<
You are still the same as before,
Stop being so dull la!
You need a make over!
You can be super handsome if you dress yourself nicer!
After lunch,
Darling went home,
Luke went to my house and I gave him a make over~ XD
Gave him some better looking shirts and gonna bring him to shop something nice after he get his pay!
Then,
Poooooooofffffffffff ! ! !
Here's the handsome and cute looking Luke after make over by Me ~ XD

Fui yoh~!
You're gonna kill thousands of girls XP
We're at Tomato with darling as well,

I'm gonna eat again ! @@
                                    Here's my food! XD Black pepper chicken chop with pasta!
After that I busy Mapling and Facebook again >.<



We stay there to chit chat for awhile~
Finally,
This is me and darling's photo for today !
I love my Baby Girl ! <3 

Thats all for this day,
The end.

[]

No comments:

Post a Comment