Sunday, September 5, 2010

Skip 2 days! 5/9/10 Movie Day ! :)

Today,
Me,Raven and Ann went for movie!
We wanted to watch Piranha,
But too bad the 2 of them are under 18,
NOT SELLING TICKETS FOR THEM!
=.= So,we went watching King Of Fighters~

This movie not bad,
but kinda confusing at the beginning~
But its still nice :)
Raven,u better bring blanket to cinema next time=X
After movie went slacking around,
Took photos with Raven,
But only one is okay,
I'm too ugly for the rest >.<
I look so....w.e.i.r.d. -.-
Raven and Ann left with Ann's family,
So I went meeting Jeft~
After we meet up,
We went Starbucks for Coffee with his friends too,

Then Triovin and the rest came,
We slack around again,
Took photos at the toilet again,
There's no where else can take nice photos~
                                                   Cut my hair on Friday,so damn short =.=

City Square is frigging bored!
=.=
Went for dinner at the food court~
Its been so long since I last went eatting there~
After dinner came back SG with friends,
Now I'm home,
Currently doing homework and on phone with Raven,
Mikki please don't scream beside the phone -.-
Thats all for today! :)
[ No matter how down I am,I get to smile back when I talk to you ; Once something expensive drop it's price to the lowest,its nothing but a cheap or even priceless item.]

No comments:

Post a Comment