以前那傻傻的我!
好俗好土!!!
够力幼稚!
但是,这段时间的笑容,是最纯也是最真实的..
The old silly me!
So dull and stupid !!!
Super childish as well!
But the smiles on my face within these time,are totally 100% real..
School days!中学时期!
This look damn stupid! 最白痴的一张!
这张是2007年年尾时拍的>.<
Year end of 2007 !
The first time I take a picture of myself!
第一次自拍的照片!
我以前最喜欢的一张!
This is my favorite one during the past!
过去让我真的很快乐,
我忘不了的好朋友们,
我们的快乐时光,
当然,
我的丑样 =_=
可是一切都来自最真实的我..
I really miss those days,
No fake smiles!
The smiles on my face are just too real,
I miss the moments with all my best friends,
From that,everyone gets to see how ugly I am last time,
But everything comes from the TRUE me..
Church Camp ! Imitatio Christi !
Jarrell , Sylvester , Me
在教堂常欺负人的3个坏人=_=
3 Big Bullies In Church ! XD
【2007年 和朋友们到Batam玩的时候】
【Moments with friends @ Batam,Year 2007】
【与学校好朋友们的快乐日子】
【Happy Moments With Schoolmates】
【与家人的快乐时光】
【Happy Moments With My Family】
好了,
就到此为止,
以后在更新更多的!
Okay,
Lets end here,
I'll update more soon!
【回忆是最美好的,但无论如何,也回不来了】
【Memories are the best thing,But it can never come back】









































1st comment !
ReplyDelete拉拉拉 ~
回忆都是美好的 .
加油 !!
yayaya
ReplyDeletebut too bad it can never come back!
hahaha aww adam !
ReplyDeleteYou look so cool back then =P
Lols! u came to see me!!!
ReplyDeleteXD look so idiotic la~so not cool! >.<
加油~^^
ReplyDeletei can feel it from your photos.. =)
ReplyDelete