Friday, September 10, 2010

9/9/10 What a Fun Night @ Lunar!!!

After work,
Took cab home with Louis,
Changed and left home at 8pm,
Reached Clark Quay at 9pm,
Went walking around the Riverside,
Its really beautiful..

Went to Lunar's entrance to wait for Jun Long and his friends,

I went to the toilet and took 2 photos while waiting,
But I look so weird==




When I going out from the toilet,
Jun Long walk in to the toilet,
Lols,Just nice.
Then we go into Lunar,
I'm still underage for Lunar!=X
I like the stage and the lasers!@@



We drink all the way till the end,
My lovely cousin,Rebecca came with her colleagues too,
At the same time I get to know many new friends,
Haha,
There's a friend of my lovely cousin teach me on how to get to know girls,
But still,thats not the purpose I go club,
Club means drunk and have fun for me,
Anti-Lust~ =.=
But many people don't believe,
So I dont care.
Its 3.40am,
We left Lunar and head back to home,
Reach home at 4am,
Took a bath,
On MSN awhile,
Fell asleep on the comp and my cousin wake me up and throw me in my bed =.=
Thats all~
I really enjoy a lot!!!
Thanks Jun Long for bringing me along :D

[ Alcohol can brings happiness,but its just temporary,for that short while of happiness,I choose to be a alcoholic! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment