Work sucks~
Because of work I can't get to meet Raven and Mikki today,
-.-
Its like so hard to get my friends come to SG and yet I'm not allowed to take leave,
Thanks to that old bloody bitch!
Make me cannot be confirm and make me cannot take leave~
Shit u!
>.<
Went to school after work~
Biology!
Having experiment today~
So not concentrating,
SMS with Raven + taking photos -_-
Here are the photos taken while doing the experiments..
=.= My classmates must be thinking that I'm mad,
Keep on taking photos in class,
I wanna update blog cannot meh?!
XD
Tools for our experiments!
Fir~
Me! :D
David
We drank this solution,its sweet but it makes me dizzy =.=
We must be mad!
Results of the experiment
The colors are quite pretty @@
After the experiment,
Lecture ends,
Thats all for today,
Will be having Biology test tomorow~
I'm dead!
[ I only see one reason for why I just can't stop thinking about you,its I ♥ U ]
哇,你学Biology厉害,有时候做实验做的头很痛吧
ReplyDelete