Slept like a pig till 3pm!
Woke up,Change and everything,
Went meeting Raven and Ann at 5pm,
We went eatting Shushi King,
Finish everything except one !
This is the only that cannot be finish!
Its some ginger soda drink and it really disgusts us =.=
I took photos with Raven as well,
I really look so frigging weird la!
Wat the hell is wrong with my face?=.=
Weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After Shushi King,
I went meeting my bros and we went home changing,
After that we slack at somewhere near 小bear and 面's Hair Learning Studio,The Bluez.
Then,we went eating at Stulang,
Finished eating,
Went to Cabana,
Happy Birthday to Snaki!!!
Had a lot of fun,
12am and everyone of us throw Snaki into the pool,
He's all wet with my coat with him -_-
Dance like crazy at the dance floor,
Half drunk,
Went for supper after club,
And vomited like mad after supper,
Mind is clear,
Went home and sleep like a pig again!
Happy Birthday Snaki!
I did everything I can to help you with the club party thing,
Hope you enjoy it bro,
:D
[ ♥ I just can't stop thinking of you ♥ ]









No comments:
Post a Comment